Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Various Suggestions

I'm sure some of these have already been brought up, I just wanted to give my list so far.

Dagonnoth Kings -
    They agro you from beyond sight. Literally will agro you from off the minimap -> rex is the most common of this.
    You can't pull them as far as I know. Rex is incredibly accurate, even supreme (the ranger, I think the name is supreme) is very accurate.

Bandos -
    I'm not sure if the drop rates are different or are supposed to be different than others or not, but I watched the drop log for kril' tsutsaroth as MyGrandma got essentially 3 or 4 b2b drops,
    (I even got one seconds later from him), but I killed 60ish bandos with no drop in sight.
    General Graardor can melee you from a distance, (right when he spawns lol).

Home -
    So the home spawn area feels INCREDIBLY cramped and clustered and super unorganized. Not to mention you have to run back and forth in between so many shops in the home spawn.
    I feel like varrock square is kind of a rough choice to make, but doable. Especially if you can get rid of houses/buildings assuming they might be objects. But needless to say I think
    it needs reworked/shops moved around/ or relocated to where it would be easier.
    I have a few locations in mind if you'd like to take that into consideration -
    Clan wars/Stealing Creation/Guthix arena (or whatever it's called) location. Usually very easy to make an organized and handy spawn out of that.
    Keldagrim meeting/throne room area. Very spacious.
    Falador Party room - fairly obvious, could even do the second floor.
    Citadel locations if that's in the source code.
    Champions arena possibly? this might be too small.
    Probably a couple churches or two might be solid.

Tutorial for the home spawn could probably be laid out better.

Teleport Wizard -
    Usually on the bottom, it has a button *next page*, well he does until you get to the last page which you would expect *previous page* but instead it has a boss slot where that button is supposed to be.

[I'll probably come up with more later]

P.S. : if you need any help with coding stuff, I'd be happy to take a look, I've taken a few java classes and worked on and owned an rsps before.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, run speed of NPCs and they don't have boundaries.

I teled to west dragons in the wilderness, ran from a green dragon (it kept up with me running at the same speed, lol thats not right) and he followed me to level 40 wildy

2. Thanks Luke thanked for this post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    there are places @ dks where they cannot see you, just just need to know where, ive done 300 dks kills without problems
    nice list btw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for the suggestions! A lot of stuff I agree with, especially with the home, we'll let you know when we make any of these changes.

As for the drop rate, all gwd drop rates were made a lot more common as they're in the shops. I could tweak Graardor a bit more if need be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions! A lot of stuff I agree with, especially with the home, we'll let you know when we make any of these changes.

As for the drop rate, all gwd drop rates were made a lot more common as they're in the shops. I could tweak Graardor a bit more if need be.
    Subjugation, ACB, and sara amulets are not in shops. Arma and Bandos drops are all in shop though except for the new unique customs (oh and buckler). I think what it may be, is that since Zammy has so many drops, it seemed like he got more drops on average than someone at Bandos would.
    Last edited by Ace; 11-05-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Subjugation, ACB, and sara amulets are not in shops. Arma and Bandos drops are all in shop though except for the new unique customs (oh and buckler). I think what it may be, is that since Zammy has so many drops, it seemed like he got more drops on average than someone at Bandos would.
    Yeah, fairly likely. I can make those items not in the shop a bit more common if need be, just let me know

Thread Information