Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Various Suggestion II

Dwarf Cannon is a little bit buggy. I'm assuming that's being worked on

If I remember correctly, the way Dungeoneering works is it upgrades your tokens received everytime you level up. Well for people who prestige, (assuming token amount doesn't reset, which I don't think it does), that sounds pretty busted. Whilst the people going for 5b exp or 200m in everything are left a little shorted. I kinda wouldn't mind seeing it scale for exp maybe? (not trying to short prestige people either) Or maybe even make it to where it's based off the time you completed the dungeon? idk just thoughts

Lol Wildywyrm drops nothing but a meh amount of skilling supplies and Ancient armor. He deserves some good drops considering he teleblocks you, only shows up every now and then, and is in the wilderness. Maybe give him the new uniques (for gwd bosses) at double the rate? Maybe overloads too? idk, I think he needs something more lol

Chaos elemental looks like probably the worst thing in the game to do/farm. Horrendous rates on garbage drops x) plus he's kinda tedious

Presets and breakable/degradeable stuff do not get along. I made a preset with a chaotic (not broken), I died and then my chaotic was broken. I went and fixed it, and tried to load my preset, and it tried to give me a broken chaotic. Even tho I had my fixed one in the bank. Very odd

I wouldn't mind seeing access to more gear for starting out, seeing as how they already get bandos and 500m. When I started, I was really finding a lack of shields. I made a range build and needed either a range shield or a tank shield, so I went with the obby shield in the melee armor store. The god books aren't filled in in the untradeable store, and good luck trying to get them from clues lol. Probably just filling in the god books would be enough lol.

------
    I'm sure I'll put more stuff here at some point

Edit:
    Lol I don't think walls exist in dung. My titan can attack the enemies through the wall. It's not like that means anything really but, it's something.
    Last edited by Ace; 11-05-2018 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Dungeoneering Tokens will definitely need revisiting formula wise, thanks for bringing this up. We'll have a look into it.

Wildywyrm just needs a rework in its entirety, on our last server people just abused a few factors and safe spotted him.

I've never had any clue what to do with Chaos Elemental. Got any ideas? Beyond giving it PvP Armours since they're also in the shop I'm kinda at a loss.

Yeah I can see this being an issue with presets, since it saves the item you had at the time not the item in its current state. We'll take a look into it.

What shields should we make available? Just let me know and I'll put them in

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    For Chaos Elemental, here are some of my ideas:

-Claimable donator ticket (very rare, and can't be claimed in wilderness, and makes a news broadcast). Gives like 1-5 donator points maybe? would be kinda neat to have a VERY hard way to get donator points f2p [edit] *Actually maybe don't add a news broadcast cuz that might make it easy for people to get donator points lol*
    -I like the idea of giving a boss overloads for drops
    -Maybe a big coin drop that makes a news broadcast?
    -I like the idea of him dropping gano
    -Dragon pickaxe and Dragon Hatchet drop
    -Large amount of noted Daggonoth/Frost/Dragon bones?
    -Farming seeds of course

For shields:
    Definitely add the god books (filled lol)
    I really would like to say spirit shield but y'all have that in donor shop. Maybe take out spirit shield and put in holy elixir/blessed ss in donor store? idk. This one I'm iffy about, but the obby shield isnt terrible since its +-0mage def.
    Last edited by Ace; 11-05-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    For Chaos Elemental, here are some of my ideas:

-Claimable donator ticket (very rare, and can't be claimed in wilderness, and makes a news broadcast). Gives like 1-5 donator points maybe? would be kinda neat to have a VERY hard way to get donator points f2p [edit] *Actually maybe don't add a news broadcast cuz that might make it easy for people to get donator points lol*
    -I like the idea of giving a boss overloads for drops
    -Maybe a big coin drop that makes a news broadcast?
    -I like the idea of him dropping gano
    -Dragon pickaxe and Dragon Hatchet drop
    -Large amount of noted Daggonoth/Frost/Dragon bones?
    -Farming seeds of course

For shields:
    Definitely add the god books (filled lol)
    I really would like to say spirit shield but y'all have that in donor shop. Maybe take out spirit shield and put in holy elixir/blessed ss in donor store? idk. This one I'm iffy about, but the obby shield isnt terrible since its +-0mage def.
    -Idk about a Donator ticket. would need to be non-impactful and not worthy so we actually get funds to run the server.. very hard to balance this one.
    -I'm all for giving it overloads, sounds good
    -Coins also good, will sort that
    -Gano beats drop Gano, no real point giving it to Chaos Ele
    -Dragon Pick/Hatchet have an NPC already dropping + in the skilling store; does there need to be a 3rd? Perhaps instead we make new custom pickaxes that are like tier 70 and have it drop those?
    -Just buffed KBD to give good source of noted Bones, would like that to be best option. Perhaps another sought after skilling supply can be found more optimally at Ele?
    -Seeds are cool, I'll give it some seeds
    -Will added filled God Books tomorrow
    -Again, we're a server that'll be known for its customization. We can create a new shield, tier 70? To be available in the shop, for all 3 combat styles? (1 for each).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    I'm thinking for giving it other sought after skilling supplies, probably make them noted? And maybe like rune bars or logs or something? Or higher tier skilling supplies noted. Would be good for high level prestige people looking for large quantities.

For the customisable shield, I like that idea. Maybe just under the stats of blessed ss?

Are DKs the ones that drop d hatchet? I try to stay away from DKs unless I NEED to go there cuz of the way they work rn lol. But I'm down for a new pickaxe/hatchet. That'd be pretty sick actually.

Didn't know about KBD, I like that. Would it be better than cannoning Frosts? Right now cannon works like multi in a singles area so that's pretty good.

ALSO, skilling points are fairly difficult to gain as far as I've seen. 10 points per every 1million experience? A dragon pickaxe/hatchet cost 10k points. that means we have to get 1b experience. And it doesn't count for combat skills of course. Maybe dropping to 1k? At least not 10k lol
    Last edited by Ace; 11-06-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Thread Information